Thursday, June 12, 2008

Big Happenings in the Bielozer House



First of all I wanted to quickly wish Keith & Lexi a very happy 7th anniversary!  It seems like Keith has been a part of the family forever and we hope they have a wonderful day.  There may not be much celebrating going on this year (they're a little busy!) but hopefully they can at least relax and enjoy a little quiet time together!  Congratulations you guys!


In even bigger news...
We are excited to announce (for the few of you that don't read my sister's blog) that Travis & I are once again enjoying the excitement of a new niece!  Paige Audrey Bielozer (aka "sissy") joined the world on Friday June 6 and as you can see below, she is absolutely gorgeous!  She was born at 10:30 am, 6 lbs 9 0z and 19 inches long.  She has the best big brothers in the world and they are so excited to have sissy home and help take care of her.  We can't wait to meet her in person!  I would have posted about this sooner but I was waiting until she had a name!!  So without further ado... here is Sissy!





2 comments:

kecia said...

she is so cute! I bet you can't wait to have your own in a month or so-crazy! I am so excited to find out what you are having!

Baugh's said...

Whitney,

Cute blog!! Thanks again for letting my girls and me stay over a few weeks ago. We enjoyed visiting with you and seeing your beautiful home. We're excited for you and the happenings over the next month! Good luck! My vote for a girl name is Presley, in honor of your mom!

Love,

Rochelle