Friday, May 22, 2009

Okay, I'm only posting this for my husband. Everyone knows I spend most of my time complaining about Idaho and gushing over my hometown of Cleveland. Sure, people may call it the 'mistake by the lake' but it is still home and I love it. I thought this might give Trav a good laugh though.

******Disclaimer: I didn't notice until after I posted this that the first video uses the 'f word.' So if you don't want to hear that, skip the first video and just watch the second. So Sorry!**************



5 comments:

Kim Francom said...

Whitney, that is hilarious, I was laughing so hard. I'm sure my husband will appreciate that too since he feels the same way about Cleveland. ha.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Holy Crap, you actually posted something! haha! That is a funny post, i watched both videos and i now think that i never want to go to Cleveland! LOL!

the Petterson Family said...

That is really funny. We are moving back in a few weeks and people keep asking "Is this a good move?" Hmmm.

I still like Cleveland.

Leah said...

Haha, that is freakin hilarious!

indeazgirl said...

So my friend went on his mission to Detroit and always tells us how terrible it is. I almost wet my pants watching these. So funny!!