Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Visitors in Little Rock!

We finally got some visitors here in 'the rock' and it was so much fun! Both of our parents along with my sister and her family drove in last week to visit and help celebrate Presley's birthday. It was so exciting to finally have family around again. We were really missing that. Unfortunately Presley cut another tooth and was pretty miserable most of the week. I felt so bad that they didn't get to see her really be herself but by the end of the week she was finally starting to feel better.

Here's just a glimpse into our week...
(Thanks Lex for all the great pics)

We went to the famous Peabody Hotel to watch the ducks swim in the fountain.
The ducks ride the elevator down, parade to music on the red carpet and up the stairs, and swim in the hotel fountain in the lobby.
We had lunch and treats at the Ottenheimer market...my favorite place!
Rode the trolley around town.

And sat in the park.
Aunt Lexi got Presley her first smoothie and she finally got the hang of sucking out of straw. As you can tell she is in love with smoothies! Probably felt good on that sore tooth.
Played at the splash park.
Ate 3 lb steaks at Doe's Place. Incredible.

Went to Hot Springs and climbed hundreds of stairs to the top of the tower!
And of course played with Grandparents! Paige was especially fond of Presley's Mimi.

2 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

I'm glad you finally did a post! It's been forever! All these pictures look professional, i love your camera. I also LOVE your hair Whitney! It is so freakin pretty. I love the dark on you. Gorgeous!
I wish i could of said bye to you. I know you were busy though with your family. Well hopefully I'll get to see you soon. Maybe you can come stay with me if you want. I would love it.

lexi said...

Way to be on top of things. Can I just send everyone to your blog to save me the posts?