Friday, February 15, 2008

The Belly!

I really don't want to do this, but here it is!




I have been putting off posting a picture of the belly because my sister's picture of her belly made me paranoid. When she posted a picture of her belly at 21 weeks I became convinced that I must be farther along than I thought because I swear I'm twice her size!! But, I had my ultrasound today and they confirmed my worst fears...It's just me! I'm just big! No, its not the baby that is big, I am just big! (The baby is measuring right on target for size, a little big on weight, but just right on length.) So I guess I'm gonna have to own up to it and just accept this big belly for what it is and let the whole world see it and I got the feeling my family might kill me if I didn't finally post some pictures tonight. So this is me at 19 weeks pregnant! The funniest part is when people ask me when I'm due and then look shocked when I say it isn't until July! I know they are laughing inside trying to picture what I'm going to look like by then! And this is only what it looks like in the morning, you should see it after I eat or when I really stick it out! I stuck it out last night after dinner and Travis got so freaked out he told me to "Stop doing that! That is so creepy!"

Just a little side note for Jenny: I have already gained as much weight as you gained your entire pregnancy!!! And I'm not even half way there! Disgusting!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Mom

indeazgirl said...

Hi my cousin and cousin-in-law! Whitney, you look so pretty! Congratulations! You should come on over to my blog, too! :o)

lexi said...

you are ridiculous! You are not bigger than me!! I want to know where you got your shirt.

Wilder Family said...

Whitney...you look great...You are not huge! I cannot believe you are about halfway there. That flew by for me, probably not you though.

Unknown said...

Whitneyyyy, you look absolutely fantastic!! Not huge at all... all belly and fabulous:) Come home!

Aileen

Cam and Chaly said...

Whit, You look so cute! Glad I found your blog! Also, will you invite me to your recipe site? camjjone@gmail.com
Thanks!
-Chaly

Cardon Family said...

Whit...you look so good! but you always look good...just especially cute pregnant!

MARZO'S said...

whit, i didnt even know you were pregnant. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!How the heck are you guys doing? it has been so long since i have seen or even talked to you. i hope you are feeling well and i would love to talk to you. dani@do-some-good.com or marzomemories.blogspot

kecia said...

Ok I don't know what you are talking about because you look absolutely ADORABLE! It almost makes me want to be cute pregnant belly again-but not quite! you look cute!

Anonymous said...

Alright Whitney, you can give me a new background but you can't give me a new belly shot?? Unbelievable!

Beaner