Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day Travis!



It is hard for me to believe that this is the fifth Valentine's Day that Travis and I have celebrated together as a married couple!! Six if you count the year we were dating! Time really does go fast! With everything that has been going on in our lives and all the chaos of the house and everything else, I have really let myself take for granted how much fun those six years have been and how wonderful of a husband I really have. I just wanted to take this chance to let Travis know that I really do appreciate him in so many ways, even though I don't always show him that. His hard work and drive amaze me everyday, not to mention the love and generosity that he shows to me! I am so excited to experience what an amazing dad he is going to be! I love him more every single day!

Love you Trav! Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comments:

lexi said...

Way cute pictures. I haven't seen some of those. I don't think I could gather that many of Keith and I now--they all have kids in them instead! Can't wait to see you next week.