Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby Shower


Last week my sister, best friend, and mom threw me the most beautiful shower I have ever seen!  It was just perfect.  They had a cute green and brown theme (since I don't know what I'm having), the cutest decorations, and an excellent brunch.  They all put so much time into it and it turned out wonderful. It was so great for me to be able to get together with friends and family that I don't get to see often enough.  It is so great to know that even when I don't see them much, they are always there to support me and my family!  We played fun games, talked, and laughed a lot and stuffed ourselves with amazing food!  I am so grateful to have such great family and friends.  I hope they all know how much I appreciate their kindness and generosity.  I am so blessed to have them all!  Thanks again everyone!

4 comments:

indeazgirl said...

Your shower is so beautiful! How fun! My favorites are the orange drinks, the water, and the candy jars. It's all so picture-perfect!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Travis how are you? I stumbled onto your blog, I am sure its your wife who did the great job on it. Looks like life is going well, keep intouch! Hayley

Skylette said...

Hey Whitney,
I found your blog and as I expected, it's darling! Send me an e-mail at sky@juno.com so I can send you an invite to view mine!
~Sky

Cardon Family said...

Your shower was darling! Every little detail was so cute! You have the best family! It looks like it was a blast! How fun!