Friday, May 2, 2008

I'm Back!

First of all, my apologies!  I absolutely hate when I check people's blogs and they haven't updated lately... now here I am, practically a month without a post!  I know, it's pathetic!  It started when I went home to Cleveland and was just so busy having fun with family and friends there was no time to blog, then I came back home and being pregnant and trying to finish up the move, everything just seems to have gotten away from me!  I also wanted to apologize for not responding to people's comments and things, like I said things just seem to have gotten away from me.  (Side note: I found out I was really anemic and just started on lots of iron so hopefully that will help me get some energy back!)  So there it is...I'm sorry and I'm vowing to try harder!

0 comments: