Monday, September 8, 2008

Growing with Bear: 2 Months


Wow! I can't believe she is two months already.  But at the same time I can hardly remember what life was like without her in it!  She brings more joy to our lives than I could have ever imagined.  She makes it so easy to get up each morning knowing that we get to spend another day with her and see what new things she will do that day.  And her 2 month stats are in:

            Weight: 10 lbs 12 oz   75th percentile
            Height: 23 1/2 inches  90th percentile
Yes, you read right, 90th percentile in height!  Travis and I have a child in the 90% percentile, but with our luck our sons will be in the 10th percentile.  Oh well!

Here are a few to remind you of how she has grown.
One week old
One month old
2 months old

6 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Really cute pictures! I like how you post new pictures all the time! Did you change your background to your blog? It looks different. Well it sounds like your having lots of fun! I hope we get to hangout before i leave next Tuesday.

lexi said...

I can't believe how much she's changed.

Leah said...

Wow, I can't believe she's two months already, it flies by huh?! I love that denim dress with the red, so cute!

Curt and Amy said...

Wow, what a big healthy baby! congrats on the stats!

kecia said...

love the denim dress! It looks so cute on her!She looks so much like travis in those first pictures in the latest post!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Thanks for the email. Oh and you been TAGGED formmy page!!