Sunday, March 29, 2009

Daddy's Girl

Saturdays in our house are 'Daddy's Day.'  I run errands on saturday morning or get things done that I need to and Trav and Presley hang out.  Last saturday Trav took her to a car show in Pocatello and I thought it was so cute to see them going on a little outing together.  I'm so glad he loves being with her so much and doesn't mind giving me plenty of nice breaks!  She is always so excited to see him walk in the door.  I can already tell I'm going to have a little Daddy's Girl on my hands for a long time!



3 comments:

steve and amy kaye said...

we check your blog often! so glad to see a new post! your little girl is beautiful! you guys are moving to arkansas?

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see you soon in Arkansas!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Oh, It looks like Travis is such a good dad. What a fun day out with him. She is so cute, i love how you dress her!