Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Adventures



Sorry about the picture overload, but I totally fell in love with the little farm where we went to pick pumpkins. It was just so cute and so fun. Two teenage boys run this whole place with the help of their family members and they have done such a great job, I can't wait to go back next year.


Pres was so excited about the wagon that we couldn't even convince her to get out to pick a pumpkin!


We got to ride a fun train all around the farm and it was so beautiful.


opps






Nice face huh? And yes Jimmy, I'm wearing a puffy vest...get over it!

3 comments:

Gayla said...

I love the pictures.

lexi said...

I like your puffy vest and I love Pres's coat. Where's it from?

Barney Family said...

Love how youv'e kept up on your posts lately!lol! I love all the pics and LOVE how you dress Presley!