Thursday, October 15, 2009

Special Brownies

Okay I know I desperately need to post pictures but this just brightened my day. Thanks Sheri.



While I was posting this I got thinking about one of my favorite episodes of Frasier. It just about makes me pee my pants even after seeing it a hundred times. Niles thinks he ate a marijuana laced brownie in an attempt to be rebellious. He doesn't know that his ex-cop father really ate the laced brownie without knowing it and Niles is not really high at all.

4 comments:

Gayla said...

Thanks for the laughs, Whitt. I can't believe I'd never seen that Frasier!

Barney Family said...

I've never seen that one either! Too freakin funny!!!!!!!

Kim Francom said...

that's pretty hilarious! hope all is well with you!

lexi said...

I think Paige had one of those brownies today.