Sunday, March 16, 2008

Home Sweet Home??



Excuses, excuses! I know excuses don't make it better, but here is mine anyway! This is my excuse for everything in the last 3 weeks or so... not blogging, not returning phone calls, not responding to emails... you name it, if it was in the last few weeks, this is why I didn't get it done!

Building our home was a dream come true, or at least it felt like it 5 months ago. Now it is feeling much more like a nightmare! Without going into too much of the gorey details, I wanted to show you all a little bit of how we are living. Yes, we are actually living in this house, or at least sleeping there. I know that in the end it will all turn out okay and be the house that we have dreamed of, but right now it just seems like a never ending nightmare (and the pregnancy hormones don't help)! Let's just say that when we started this journey I never thought it would come to tears, chaos, and arguments!

So I apologize for being anti-social and neglecting everything else, and mostly I apologize to all of you who checked my blog and had to see Keith's face every time you did! I swear I'm going to try to do better!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really is worse than I imagined, but it'll be beautiful when it's finished.