Friday, August 22, 2008

Harwood Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family tree - Genealogy - Celebrity - Collage - Morph



I saw this on someone else's blog and thought it would be fun to try. It says that Presley looks equally like both of us (which is what I think). But when I tried my picture with my parents and it said the same thing I started to wonder if it just always said that. So I tried putting in my picture with Presley's and my brother-in-law Keith's picture to see what it would say about someone that has no blood relation to Presley. Well, turns out Presley looks 23% more like Keith than she does like me!! Go figure!

1 comments:

Curt and Amy said...

I don't know if we agree, we think Presley looks exactly like Travis. Babies change so much, who knows who we will think she looks like in a few months, but whatever she is cute!