Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Weekend Fun

Since i posted about my disappointment in missing Shakespeare in the park, I thought I should point out that we did end up having a fun weekend after all. The next day we went to 'The taste of Lockport' and tried all sorts of yummy local Buffalo favorites. It was a beautiful day and nice to spend some time together and out of the house! Later that night we decided to try Shakespeare in the park again and this time we actually got there, but ironically I decided this time not to see the play. The park it was at and the neighborhoods around it were all designed by Olmsted, the father of landscape architecture, and it was so beautiful! I have decided where I want to live for the rest of my life. It was so amazing. So instead of seeing the play we walked and drove around the area and 'ohh'ed and 'ahh'ed at the incredible old mansions. I can't believe I didn't have my camera so we will definitely be going back. Here's a few pics from the weekend:
Travis found a new fashion statement he wants to try, shorts and work boots:






2 comments:

Wilder Family said...

I'm loving all your posts...Presley always looks so adorable. Glad you guys were able to get out and have some fun. I want you to come back though!

Curt and Amy said...

Way cute pictures! The cloths are darling on her! I love shopping for babies, especially girls, the clothes are just soo cute!