Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

My mother-in-law found the funniest video for Halloween and I was so excited to post it but for some reason it can't be posted so the best I can do is to post the link.  Take the time to check it out though, it's worth it!


The funniest part is how she found this video.  She was searching youtube to find a fun video for my 3 year old niece to watch.  She typed "children's halloween songs" into the search and this is what it came up with!  Too funny!
If you have time, watch some of the related videos, or just search for 'groovin granny.'
My favorites are "I'm too sexy" or the "gazongas" song!

4 comments:

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

HAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh Whitney, that is too funny!!! I was not expecting that, funny your mom typed that in and that's what came up!! HAHA!!! That just made my day, I'll have to show this to Mike! So Funny!

Cardon Family said...

The little things in the candy paper holders are apples covered in chocolate....and the ones with the m & m's are little cupcakes....but it is like cake mixed with frosting. They are really good and yummy

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Where are all your pictures from Halloween? You need to update this blog of your Whitney! lol

Gayla said...

I need to see some pictures of Presley.!