Monday, October 6, 2008

Make Me Laugh Monday

Wow, it has been a really long time since I have posted one of these... but I for one really needed a laugh today!  This is from an email that my mom sent to me.  The email read as follows:


On August 19th 2007, an oil tanker off the coast of Australia split in two, dumping 20,000 tons of crude oil.  A member of the Australian Parliament, Senator Collins, appeared on a TV news interview program to discuss the disaster. This interview is so funny, you’ll swear it must be a “skit.”

Alas.  It is very real.





Two Side Notes:

*First, I know this isn't what any of you want to see, so I promise updated pictures very soon!
**Second, I looked into this and it is a skit by an Australian comedy team.  Oh well, it is still funny!

2 comments:

Gayla said...

I laughed again. Thanks.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

That is hilarious, thanks for the laugh!!