Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tagged: Seven Quirks

I was tagged awhile ago by Jessica to post seven quirks about myself.  I've been a little behind in posting, but here it is.


The Rules:
Link the person(s)who tagged you.
Mention the rules on your blog.
Tell about 7 quirks of yours.
Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's
blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

1. I have weird texture issues.  I don't like the feel of sand and can't stand the feel of popsicle sticks or chalk.  They completely freak me out.  One day back when I was babysitting I had a day that consisted of playing in a sand box, building crafts with popsicle sticks, and drawing with sidewalk chalk.. it was my worst nightmare! 
2. Most of you know I'm obsessed with food, but you may not know that I also have weird food quirks.  I have certain ways that I eat everything.  I don't like foods mixed together, every item on the plate has to have its own individual taste.  Things have to be distributed evenly to each bite (ie the right amount of frosting with every bite of cake).  I always, always save a certain bite (the part I want most) for last so it will be the final taste in my mouth (this has caused many fights since Travis always manages to take the exact bite I was saving).   Yes, I know, I'm weird!
3.  I can't stand anyone or anything touching or even coming close to touching my neck!  Don't try, I will hurt you!
4. I'm paranoid.  I always have been.  I am sure that all the kidnappers and rapists out there really want me (I'm a little full of myself).  I hate being home alone.  I carry pepper spray all the time and when I walk to my car in parking lots I keep my finger on the trigger.  I then look under my car and in the back seat before getting in the car.  I make Travis check the house for intruders all the time.  I have been known to sleep with '911' dialed on my phone with my finger on the send button.  I check behind the shower curtain in any bathroom before I pee to make sure there isn't a crazy person hiding there watching me pee.  Okay, as I'm typing all these things I'm realizing just how paranoid I am, so I'm going to stop there!
5. I hate holding hands (the romantic, inter-locking fingers way).  Eww, it is making me cringe just to think about it.  No, it is not because of the germs (that would be Travis), it is because I hate the feeling of anything between my fingers.
6. I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
7. I drink an average of 1/2 gallon of milk a day, if not more.  Yep Travis and I go through almost a gallon a day, it is crazy.  I drink milk like other people drink water.

Well, I'm sure that was all really boring to you but I'm not all that interesting!  Scroll down to see pics of Presley (I know that is all you really wanted to see)!

And I tag Lexi, Jenny, and Kecia, Lida, and Chaly (since they are blogging everyday for the month anyway!)

4 comments:

Cam and Chaly said...

You are not too paranoid, because if you are then I am too. Everyone of the things you mentioned I do to. Cam thinks I am pretty ridiculous I just say I am alert and precautious.

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Oh my gosh!!! You are too funny! I'm am sitting here laughing my a** off reading your 7 quirks. Out of everyones quirks i have read you definetely have the funniest and i do have to say the weirdest ones!! Sorry but it's true! LOL! Oh and the last bite thing yeah that's me too, I have never met anyone else who does that. So funny!

Jessica and Mike Stosich said...

Oh yeah you been TAGGED again!!!

indeazgirl said...

No, this was the opposite of boring. This was fascinating. Wow. Who knew all these things? Travis, perhaps. But not your cousin-in-law in Arizona. I am blown away by the dialing 911 thing, especially. This is really perhaps not necessary. You do live in idaho, you know. :o) Anyway, you are awesome and I love that you did this...I'm going to get to thinking about my own quirks now...