Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Prayers

I know I am very very overdue for a Presley post and I promise to get to it as soon as possible, but I wanted to just post this really quickly first.


I just found out that a friend from highschool that was expecting, had her baby this past week at 25 weeks gestation.  It seems from their website that things are looking very good for their beautiful daughter Isabelle but I wanted to post the link for anyone that knows Will and Lana Lytwyn and ask all of you to keep them in your prayers.  I feel so blessed to have had everything go so smoothly with Presley's birth and my heart breaks for parents that have to go through so much worry and anxiety.

1 comments:

Leah said...

That is crazy because our friends just had their baby 25 weeks gestation on Sunday too. The baby weighs 1 lb. 13 oz. So scary. She is doing well though considering the circumstances. We are so blessed.