Monday, October 20, 2008

Make Me Laugh Monday

If you don't already know this about me, I am a sitcom junkie.  Last night my dvr happened to record my all time favorite episode of Frasier and I had forgotten just how funny it is.  This is an episode I have been telling my mom about for years but she has never seen, so I am mostly posting this for her.  If you've never watched Frasier you might not see the humor in it, but oh well, it makes me pee my pants and will probably do the same for my mom, so I'm posting it anyway!



3 comments:

Gayla said...

THANK YOU WHIT! I miss having you here to laugh with. I've got to email that to Leslie.

Love, Mom

lexi said...

I love that episode and totally forgot about it! I totally felt like I was watching a Mr. Bean episode this tim

Our Little Fam said...

Whit,
Hey I am coming up to rexburg either thursday night of Friday, I would love to come see you and your house. Give me a call,
Lida
I tried calling you but I couldn't leave a message.