Tuesday, January 22, 2008

It's A Girl!!!


No, not our baby...my sister's! Lexi and her husband Keith have the two most beautiful boys in the whole world, but in my opinion she deserves some lace and bows in her life and definately a little more pink! We got the news this week that she is finally going to have her chance to buy some dresses this June! It is a good thing too, because when we asked her four year old, Ty, what the baby was going to be (before the ultrasound) he answered "a girl, cuz that's what I prayed for. Duh!" I'm glad to see his prayers were heard, that would have been a tough conversation if it wasn't. I am so freakin excited, in fact, I think I was more anxious to find out what she was having than I am to find out what I'm having. I guess that is because it really doesn't matter to me what I have this time, and for those of you who haven't heard yet...Travis and I are going to torture you all! It's true, we aren't going to find out what we are having until the baby is born! Sorry, I know we are going to make a few of you crazy, but I just think it will be more fun this way.

4 comments:

lexi said...

It'a about freak'n time!!! I expect regular updates!

linda said...

Congrats! Congrats ...both on having a baby, and... for not finding out! Way to go! There aren't many of us left! I'm actually running into a few more people lately that aren't finding out - more than a while ago. Maybe it's coming back around to being surprised.

Anyway, that is so exciting for you guys and exciting for Lexi and fam to get this little girl!

Love you all!

Linda or Turtlebrain

Wilder Family said...

Yay..I am so glad you started a blog!

Cardon Family said...

I am so excited that you have a blog now! I didn't even know! But we can keep in touch so much better now! You are going to torture us with not finding out what you are having...but we are so excited for you guys and it will make it so much more fun when you actually do have the baby!!!