Thursday, January 17, 2008

This is so not my thing, but here it goes...

So, I have known for awhile that the day was going to come that I would finally have to start a blog. I haven't done it before because I had the very good excuse that Travis and I don't do anything very exciting and that no one would want to read about our boring lives! Although that is still definately the case, I'm trying to get used to the idea now because I know that when the baby comes my family will not be happy if I don't keep them updated. Living so far from home and family, reading other people's blogs has gotten me through many homesick days (especially my sister's), so I know that for the sake of my child this is something I need to do! But, I want to start it off with a warning: I don't like to write! Anyone that knows me knows I'm way to wordy and I would much rather just talk to you in person than try to write down all of my rambling and story telling! So I'm apologizing now. Not to mention that this is all going to be really boring until the baby comes! But oh well, here it goes...

0 comments: