Sunday, January 27, 2008

"Make Me Laugh Monday"

I have been trying to think of a fun way to do my posts and I decided it would be fun to have certain days dedicated to certain things. We'll see how long that lasts! But, anyway, I got Travis to help me come up with some ideas, so we'll see how they go. Our first one is "Make me laugh Monday."

I always love getting the random funny pictures or videos that people email because they always seem to brighten my day. I didn't have much time to look for a good clip to post today, so I'm posting an old favorite. Anyone that knows me well has already seen it, but I watched it today for probably the 800th time and I still cracked up, so hopefully you'll get a kick out of it too! This is a clip that Jimmy sent to me awhile back and we are in love with it. It is just too perfect! Not everyone seems to always find mine and Jimmy's humor quite as funny as we do, but oh well, we have fun!

So, without further ado..."Fosse, Walk it out!"

1 comments:

lexi said...

Love the post titles. I have a friend that does that too. Jimmy will be so happy when he sees this post, he has been begging me to post that video for months!