Friday, May 16, 2008

Flashback Friday: 1994


I was listening to a new cd this morning that had harp music on it and it made me want to play again so bad!  I've been bugging Travis to get me a harp and I had asked him again this morning (too bad they are so expensive).  Then as I was unpacking boxes today I found this random old picture of Aileen and I on the first day we went to meet Jocelyn Chang, our harp teacher.  I decided it was meant to be-  Travis needs to get me a harp so I can start playing again!  So this is my plea to him.  Plus I just thought it was a funny picture!  I tried to find a picture of Travis in 1994 to compare what we were both doing that year, but most of my pics are still packed.  Next week I promise a real flashback friday with funny pictures of Travis to entertain everyone!

2 comments:

kecia said...

i love seeing old pictures! What a cute idea to do this each week!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! First of all, I'm glad Jocelyn was wearing some type of sleeves, and second, I think the outfit I'm wearing is a one piece shorts outfit! Is there even a name for that? Haha that's too funny!