Thursday, May 15, 2008

Watch Dog

This website was on Oprah a couple of years ago and I thought it was the greatest thing, especially for parents and paranoid people like me.  I checked it back then but I had completely forgotten about it since, until I saw it posted on a friends blog today.  You just enter in your street, city, and state (or a close street if yours is fairly new) and it will show you where all of the sex offenders in your area live and work.  You can click on the dots and it will even show you a picture of the offender and a list of their convictions.  It's really interesting and I think everyone, especially with kids, should check it out!  Thanks Sky for the reminder!



**Just for Aileen--Check this out, there is a kidnapper/rapist living right by you!  Creepy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I have a rapist living a few doors down... I could have gone without this information!!

Aileen

PS You better post more belly pictures for those of us living a thousand miles away!

Mindy said...

Scary...at least none are in my neighborhood. Love that baby belly. By the way...do you know the gender? And yes..I got that dessert idea from 'The Pioneer Woman' site! I love it too.

Skylette said...

I'm glad that website is spreading. It's always nice to have a heads up on things like that! How is the new house? You should post pictures of that on here as well!

indeazgirl said...

Tempe is a little scarier than I thought. I guess "Attempted" is better than "successful". Ahhh!