Thursday, May 8, 2008

Summer?

The last couple of weeks have brought us some beautiful days here in Idaho (along with some random snow and wind storms)!  I have been getting a little stir crazy spending all day unpacking and organizing in the house so Travis and I have found a new addiction to cure it- The Greenbelt. Every summer we go for walks down at the "greenbelt" which is the river and falls in Idaho Falls, but we seem to be really addicted this year.  It may take me forever to waddle around the river with my big belly, but it feels so nice to get out in the sun and enjoy the beautiful scenery and view of the temple.  Not to mention that we've rekindled our love for an old favorite restaurant down by the river that has the most amazing blue cheese burgers and chocolate cake you can ever imagine (so much for the walk huh?)!  It has made for some really fun afternoon "dates" with my husband, but I always forget to take my camera!  This past weekend we invited Trav's brother Justin and his daughter Reese along with our neighbors, the Wilders, to join us at the river.  The weather was gorgeous, the kids had a blast feeding the ducks, and we enjoyed having company on our walk!  Best of all, I finally remembered the camera!


 







                        How typical is this?  Trav and Justin both playing with their phones!














                                                            Even Ralph had some fun!



3 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I love checking out your blog, it looks like you are having lots of fun. I love the tummy, SO cute! We went private so you can email me and I can send an invite. haypotter300@yahoo.com

indeazgirl said...

I haven't seen Reese in so long! She looks beautiful!

kecia said...

oh the memories of that river! Kris and I have some cute pictures there when we were dating!